With no ice cream maker required, you can easily whip up this recipe in less than 10 minutes. It’s creamy, sweet, and flavorful while also being free of artificial ingredients, dairy, and grains.
Strawberries N’ Cream Vegan Ice Cream
Makes 8 servings
1 serving is ½ cup of ice cream
- 1½ cups coconut cream
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 3 cups freeze dried strawberries
- 1 scoop vegan vanilla protein powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 cups ice
- Place coconut cream, maple syrup, and strawberries in a food processor.
- Turn processor on and blend for about 5 minutes, or until mixture is smooth.
* Stop to scrape the bowl a few times during blending step.
- Once mixture is smooth, add in protein powder and extract. Blend until mixed well.
- Pour ice cream into a large rectangular glass container and place in the freezer for at least 4 hours.
- When ready to eat, let ice-cream sit at room temperature for 20-30 minutes, or until ice cream has softened.
- Look for a vanilla protein powder made of wholesome ingredients, like this plant-based organic vanilla protein powder.