This easy and decadent dairy-free mousse is loaded with tons of rich chocolate flavor and packed with protein that will help satisfy your hunger and sweet tooth at the same time. It takes around 10 minutes to make and is a perfect dessert or snack for any occasion.
Dark Chocolate Mousse with Fresh Raspberries
Makes 9 servings
1 serving is 1/3 cup with 3 raspberries
- 4 scoops chocolate protein powder (see note)
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled and pitted
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 1/3 cup fair-trade organic cacao powder
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- Topping: fresh raspberries
1. Place all ingredients in a food processor.
2. Turn processor on and blend until mixture is smooth, stopping to scrape the bowl a few times during this step.
3. Spoon 1/3 cup of mousse into serving bowl and top with raspberries and a sprinkle of dark cocoa powder.
- To keep this recipe vegan, select a vegan chocolate protein powder of choice.
- Look for a chocolate protein powder made of wholesome ingredients, like this organic plant-based chocolate protein powder.