HOMEMADE CINNAMON ROLL CASHEW BUTTERgo to recipe
Whip up this creamy cashew butter that tastes just like a sweet, gooey cinnamon roll for a quick and east sweet tooth fix.
Vegan, gluten-free, & paleo-friendly, this recipe is a healthy and cheaper alternative to the store-bought cashew butter. Spread it on toast, melt it in oatmeal, or use it as a dip for fruits, the possibilities are deliciously endless!
- Spread out cashews on a baking sheet and roast in the oven at 350 degrees F for about 8-10 minutes, stirring at the halfway point.
- Let cashew cool for 10 minutes.
- Place cashews in a food processor and blend until smooth. Stop to scrape the sides of the bowl occasionally, if necessary.*This process will take about 10-12 minutes. Be patient. You will first notice the mixture turning crumbly, similar to almond flour. With time, it will gradually begin to stick together then turn completely smooth and creamy.
- Place coconut oil and maple syrup in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat in the microwave until coconut oil is melted. Stir.
- When the entire mixture is smooth, while food processor is on, pour in the coconut oil and maple syrup. Blend well.
- Add in the remainder of ingredients and process until well combined.
- Spoon cashew butter into glass storage jars and store in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.