Smooth and creamy soft serve is a must have treat before the fall weather comes at you full swing. It’s honestly a great treat no matter what the weather is up to because who doesn’t love chocolate + bananas? This particular recipe is incredibly easy to make and has a vegan option, too.
There are only 5 ingredients to create this silky smooth soft-serve treat. To simplify the recipe even further, it is a no-churn soft-serve recipe. It takes roughly 5-10 minutes to make this from start to finish.
You can make your own chocolate drizzle by whisking together cacao powder, honey or maple syrup, and avocado oil. Drizzle that on top to add more chocolatey yumminess.
Also, add chocolate chips for good measure 🙂
Choco-Nana Coconut Soft Serve
Makes 8 servings
1 serving is about 1/2 cup ice cream
- 1 cup coconut cream
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 bananas, frozen
- 2 scoops chocolate protein powder (see notes)
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup ice
- Optional Toppings: chocolate syrup and chocolate chips
- Put all ingredients in a food processor and blend for about 3-5 minutes, or until mixture is completely smooth. Stop and scrape the bowls a few times to ensure all ingredients are blended.
- Pour ice-cream mixture into a glass container. Place in the freezer for at least 3 hours.
- Let ice cream sit at room temperature to soften a bit before enjoying. Add optional toppings if desired.
- You can replace the protein powder with an additional 1/3 cup cacao powder and 2T additional sweetener.
- You can use any sticky sweetener to replace the honey, like agave or maple syrup.
- Look for a chocolate protein powder made of wholesome ingredients, like this organic plant-based chocolate protein powder.