Refreshing, light, and a perfect pairing with grilled chicken or seafood, this tropical salsa is flooded with fresh summer flavors that will leave you hungry for more. It’s both vibrant in color and flavor, which is always a positive sign for delicious food!
Tropical Peach Salsa
Makes 8 servings
1 serving is about ½ cup salsa
- 2 lb. peaches, peeled and diced
- 1 lb. tomatoes, diced
- 1 small bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1/3 cup red onion, finely diced
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and minced
- 1/3 cup cilantro, chopped
- ½ cup cooked black beans
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1½ tablespoon Vitacost spiced peach pie jam
- 1½ teaspoons salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 large avocado, peeled and diced
1. In a large mixing bowl, gently stir together first 11 ingredients.
2. Place bowl in the refrigerator to chill for at least one hour and up to 12 hours.
3. Right before serving, stir in diced avocado.