Feast your eyes on these beautiful and refreshingly delicious mini pink lemonade pies. You won’t believe how ridiculously easy these pies are to make. The tasty crumbly crust pairs perfectly with the smooth, sweet, and tangy pie filling. They will be quickly enjoyed by kids and adults and are mom approved; containing no dairy, eggs, artificial flavors, or colors.
Mini Pink Lemonade Pies
Makes 16 servings
1 serving is ½ of a pie
- 1 cup oat flour
- ½ scoop vanilla protein powder (see note)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 cup coconut cream
- ½ cup coconut butter
- 3 tablespoons cherry juice from concentrate
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- zest of 1 lemon
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder (see note)
- ¼ cup honey
- Combine all of crust ingredients in a mixing bowl. Combine until mixture turns crumbly but holds its shape when pressed together.
* If mixture doesn’t hold its shape, add an additional tablespoon of water.
- Evenly distribute crust ingredients into 8 silicone cupcake liners. Press down mixture until a crust is formed.
- Spoon all of the pie filling ingredients into a food processor or mixer.
- Blend until filling is smooth.
- Pour filling ingredients in each liner, on top of crust, about 2/3 full.
- Place mini pies in the freezer for at least 4 hours.
- Remove pies from liners and enjoy!
- Store leftovers in the fridge for up to 4 days or in the freezer for up to 2 months.
- Choose a vanilla protein powder with as minimal ingredients as possible (make sure you use one with no refined sugars or artificial flavorings.), like this plant-based organic vanilla protein powder.
- If you don’t want to use protein powder, use an additional ¼ cup coconut butter in its place.
- For vegan pies, choose a vegan vanilla protein powder and substitute honey with maple syrup.