These grain-free, low carb truffles only take 5 minutes to make but pack on a flavorful punch of coffee and chocolate. Store these treats in the fridge for up to 5 days or the freezer for up to 1 month for a healthy and easy grab-and-go snack.
Chocolate Coffee Protein Truffles
Makes 20 servings
1 serving is 1 truffle without chocolate coating
Nutritional info for 1 serving: 134 calories, 4.6g protein, 11.8g carbs (9.1g net carbs), 9g fat, 6.3g sugar, 2.7g fiber
- ¾ cup cashew butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¾ cup coconut flour
- 2 scoops chocolate protein powder (see note)
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee
- 1 tablespoon coffee (or milk of choice)
- Optional: ½ cup chocolate chips
1. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper and set aside.
2. In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt cashew butter, honey, and coconut oil for 35 seconds. Whisk mixture until smooth.
3. To the bowl, stir in coconut flour, protein powder, instant coffee, and coffee until mixture is well combined.
4. Using your hands, roll about 1 tablespoon of batter into a ball. Set on sheet pan. Repeat this process until 20 truffles are made.
5. Place truffles in the fridge for at least 1 hour.6. If desired, melt chocolate chips and dip truffles in the melted chocolate. Let cool.
7. Best if enjoyed at room temperature. * You can store the truffles in the fridge for up to 5 days or in the freezer for up to one month.