EASY VEGAN BANANA COCONUT PROTEIN POPSICLESgo to recipe
Easy & quick to make (you only need to blend, pour, and freeze), healthy, smooth, creamy, and delicious, these vegan protein popsicles are a refreshingly sweet summer treat that contains no added sugars. And you need only 5 ingredients to make these popsicles that the entire family will enjoy!
- 4 large bananas
- 1 cup coconut cream (solid portion of coconut milk)
- 1 scoop vegan protein powder - (see note)
- 1/2 cup ice
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut flakes
- Combine bananas, coconut cream, protein powder, and vanilla extract in a blender or food processor.
- Blend mixture until smooth and creamy.
- Coat the inside of popsicle molds with coconut oil. ( * I used a kitchen pastry brush to coat the insides of the molds with coconut oil).
- Next, evenly sprinkle shredded coconut into each mold. Cover the mold with your hand and shake it slightly to disperse the coconut flakes.
- Evenly pour popsicle batter into 8 popsicle molds. Place a wooden popsicle stick into the middle of each mold.
- Place popsicles in the freezer for at least 6 hours, or until completely frozen.* Run the popsicle molds under warm water for a few seconds to help remove the popsicles.
- Look for a vanilla protein powder made of wholesome ingredients, like this plant-based organic vanilla protein powder.