Oat ‘n Honey Energy Bites
These little blissful bites are sure to give you an extra “boost” during that mid-day drag. Loaded with wholesome ingredients, like almond butter, pumpkin seeds, and oats, they deliver both nutritious benefits and tasty deliciousness!
Oat and Honey Energy Bites
This recipe is free of soy, dairy, eggs, gluten, and grains.
Makes 14 energy bites
Nutritional info for 1 energy bite:
147 calories, 6g protein, 17.1g carbs, 7.6g fat, 8.2g sugar, 3g fiber
- ½ cup all-natural almond butter (see notes)
- 1/3 cup honey (see notes)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1½ cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together almond butter, honey, and vanilla extract.
- Add remainder of ingredients to the mixing bowl and stir until mixture is well combined.
- Using your hands, roll about 2 tablespoons of mix into a ball and place on the sheet pan.
- Repeat this process until 14 balls are made.
- Bake in the oven for 6-8 minutes.
- Let cool then serve. Enjoy!
- You may use cashew butter instead of almond butter.
- You may use any sticky sweetener, such as maple syrup or agave, instead of honey.